Project Manager Office 365
As Project Manager
- you assist the sales process : feasibility study, pre-analysis, budgeting;
- you do detailed functional analysis with customer;
- you transmit the information to the development team and assure technical validation of functional analysis with them;
- you perform the IAT: Internal Application Testing;
- you coordinate installation process between customer’s IT and development department;
- you follow up of UAT User Application Testing;
- You follow the design of new infrastructures, implementation and migration projects and assisting the support team during troubleshooting and problem solving;
- You monitor the project scope and budget;
- You are responsible together with your teammembers for the vision within the team and the associated further development of existing products and services within the modern workplace.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Business Management or equivalent;
- You have several years of experience in the SME world in particular;
- You have a strong knowledge of IT;
- You are familiar with the windows server environment and of the management information systems.
- You have an analytical mind and are solutions oriented;
- You are highly motivated, proactive and committed;
- You have a team player attitude and good communications skills;
- You are able to work autonomously and diligently;
- You are able to take correct decisions and make continuous progress to meet the deliverables;
- You have a good decisional spirit oriented towards continuous improvement and eager to learn new skills.
- You are French-speaking or Dutch-speaking with a good knowledge of the second national language. English is a must
- A full time employment in Belgium;
- Offices South East of Brussels (Auderghem) with very easy parking spots;
- Continuous learning;
- Attractive remuneration package in line with your competences and experience;
- Company car.
For more information you can contact Pascale Robroeks at 00 32 475 514493
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org