IT VACATURE / OPEN JOB
.NET Analyst Developer
As a medior .NET developer,
- you will actively participate in the development of new software, and maintain and improve existing applications.
- Starting from expressed User Requirements, you will analyse and write functional and technical analyses, and participate in the validation of the technical specifications of the applications.
- Based on the Functional and Technical Analyses, you will develop the corresponding Source Codes for each application in the required language.
- You will create the Unit and Integration Tests in accordance with the Test Cases prepared by the System Analysts or Project Managers. You will document the Test results in order to take a decision regarding the implementation of the developed software.
- Together with the IT Team you will participate in Maintenance and 2nd Line Application Support.
- You will draft all Technical Documentation and contribute in creating the Functional Documentation.
- You have experience in developing integration with ERP solutions and basic knowledge of Enterprise Management Systems (Accounting, Logistics, Sales,…).
- You bring innovation, new methods and new Analysis and Development tools.
- You will work closely together with the Head of WEB Development.
- Higher education in IT (Bachelor level) with at least 3 years experience in .NET development.
- Good knowledge of developing in a Microsoft .NET environment (backend and frontend) and familiar with Agile / Scrum Methodology..
- You can work with the following technologies : C #, HTML, SQL server, SQL script, Oracle, Bootstrap…
- Experienced with developing and implementing software using .Net Core, MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, Angular, services Rest (API), Azure, Webforms…
- French or Dutch speaking, you understand written and oral English and you can draft technical documentation in English.
- You are methodical, organized and like to work with clear objectives.
- You live preferably in the Brussels area or in its suburbs.
- A full time employment in Belgium
- Offices South East of Brussels (Auderghem) with very easy parking spots
- Continuous learning
- Attractive remuneration package in line with your competences and experience
For more information you can contact Pascale Robroeks at 00 32 475 514493
Send us your resume or linkedin profile by mentioning in the subject the position you are interested in to email@example.com