QlikView from Qlik : THE Business Intelligence (BI) software
The QlikView approach regarding Business Discovery puts sharing and collaborating in the centre of the decision-making process. It is true that often decisions taken in a company are the result of a process that involves a lot of people. Those decisions are based on different points of view that are consolidated in real-time by discussing, talking and sharing opinions.
The QlikView Business Discovery platform delivers true self-service BI that empowers business users by driving innovative decision-making, based on accurate and easily obtained analyses. QlikView makes it easy to search, explore and create cutting-edge apps that give you all the data you need to make smart decisions.
QlikView is the best Business Intelligence (BI) software !
It is a solution that :
- allows you to share your insights
- is mobile and allows you to collect data in real-time, wherever you are
- is developed especially with business in mind. It gives you total security control, is upgradeable and comes with a wide range of implementation possibilities
- Uncover hidden trends and make discoveries that drive innovative decisions
- Ask questions and pursue insights on your own or collaboratively — on the fly, on the road
- Search across all your data to get the big picture—just type any word or phrase, in any order, into the QlikView search box for instant, associative results that let you see new connections and relationships across your data
- Classify your data according to work groups, teams or based on specific needs for different departments
- Create interactive reports and make them available for specific people, work groups or departments
- Document your decision-making criteria in real-time for complete transparency
Thanks to QlikView you can now understand your business in brand new ways :
- consolidating relevant data from multiple sources into one single application
- Exploring the associations in your data
- enabling social decision making through secure, real-time collaboration
- visualizing data with engaging, state-of-the-art graphics
- searching across all data—directly and indirectly
- interacting with dynamic apps, dashboards and analytics
- accessing, analyzing and capturing data from mobile devices