Simple security for your business
- Protect all your devices
- One simplified management console
- On-premises or in the cloud
We’re taking a new approach to protection. Sophos Endpoint blocks malware and infections by identifying and preventing the handful of techniques and behaviors used in almost every exploit.
Sophos Endpoint doesn’t rely on signatures to catch malware, which means it catches zero-day threats without adversely affecting the performance of your device. So you get protection before those exploits even arrive.
By correlating threat indicators, Sophos Endpoint can block web and application exploits, dangerous URLs, potentially unwanted apps, and malicious code from ever touching your endpoints.
Sophos Endpoint works on the device and in conjunction with the firewall to detect and isolate compromised devices. Synchronized Security gives you additional context providing information from the network.
So Long Malware
Remove detected malware automatically or isolate compromised devices in order to prevent damage.
Part of remediating a problem is putting it in quarantine so it can’t keep spreading. When necessary, we’ll even isolate compromised devices until we can be sure they’re safe.
If we find something malicious, we’ll go ahead and remove it for you. It’s the least we could do. We make it simple and automatic.
By automating threat discovery, investigation, and response, Synchronized Security revolutionizes threat detection. Incident response times are reduced exponentially and tactical resources can be refocused on strategic analysis.
Enforce your web, application, device, and data policies with ease, thanks to seamless integration within the endpoint agent and the management console.
- Web Control Category-based web filtering enforced both on and off the corporate network
- Application Control Point-and-click blocking of applications by category or by name
- Device Control Managed access to removable media and mobile devices
- Data Control Data-loss prevention (DLP) using prebuilt or custom rules
Like your favorite smartphone or web application, Sophos Endpoint Protection delivers sophisticated functionality coupled with a simple, intuitive user experience.
- Quick and easy deployment from the cloud or on-premises
- Default policies configured to balance protection, usability, and performance
- Automatic removal of third-party endpoint security products
- Point-and-click configuration of advanced features like HIPS and device control, made possible by continually updated data from SophosLabs