ERP vs CRM : Customer Relationship Management (CRM) vs Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Customer relations are divided into 5 pillars that are directly linked to your customers:
- Contact management (day-to-day)
- Opportunity management (prospection, sales quotes follow-up, …)
- Marketing management (campaigns, lead generation, …)
- Aftersales management (helpdesk, customer satisfaction, …)
- Process management (administration, sales process, …)
CRM ensures that your customers are handled efficiently through each of these 5 pillars.
Definition of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
ERP is a management tool that combines features that are indispensable for businesses :
- Order management
- Stock management
ERP makes sure all these elements and features are fully integrated.
Purpose of ERP / CRM tools
ERP / CRM solutions offer businesses :
- Increased efficiency
- Better customer follow-up
- Improved profitability
- Central location for all information and administration
- Faster reactions and better performance
Megabyte has teams that are specialized in ERP CRM. They will help you choose the best solution for your company and guide you through the installation and usage.
Contact, quote, training and service
Megabyte answers all your ERP CRM questions within 48h !