Consultant ERP Sage
The Challenge :
As a member of the Applications Services Team,
- After an extensive training, you will be integrated in the team that implements and supports Sage ERP & CRM software: Accounting, Electronic Banking, Fixed Assets, Sales & Purchase Management, e-Commerce, Customer Relationship Management…
- Participate and support of the financial modules in Sage 100 and BOB implementations
- Apprehend all the functionalities of the ERP-CRM system: inhouse training and training by Sage will be provided.
- Analyse the specific needs of the customer, and if needed draft a detailed analysis for customized software, which will be developed by our software development department
- Assist the customer during the launch of the production phase of his ERP system
- Document the customer specific setup and support and participate in our helpdesk
Your profile :
Technical skills :
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Management, Economics or equivalent
- You have a first experience in an accounting department
- You are fascinated by IT, and enjoy discovering new software features
- You are interested in automating Administration Business Processes
- You have experience with the assistance and/or implementation of an ERP system
Personal skills :
- You have a good analytical mind and are solutions oriented
- You are a team player and have excellent organizational and communications skills
- You are able to work autonomously and diligently
- You are able to take decisions and make continuous progress to meet the deliverables
- You have a good decisional spirit oriented towards continuous improvement and eager to learn new skills
- You are methodical, organized and like to work with clear objectives.
- You live, preferably, in the Brussels area or in its suburbs.
- Your native tongue is French or Dutch, with a very good knowledge of Belgium’s second language. A good English is a plus.
- Full time employment in Belgium
- Pleasant offices in the South East of Brussels (Auderghem) with free parking
- Integration in a dynamic, professional team
- An attractive compensation package, in accordance with your skills and prior professional experience
- Continuous training and competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical and/or management skills;
- A challenging opportunity in an innovative and dynamic company
Send us your resume or linkedin profile by mentioning in the subject the position you are interested in to email@example.com