As a member of the ERP-CRM Consultants Team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Participate in Sage ERP and MS Dynamics CRM implementations
- Apprehend all the functionalities of the ERP and CRM system: inhouse training and training by Sage of MS CRM will be provided.
- Analyse the specific needs of the customer, and if needed draft a detailed analysis for customized software, which will be developed by our software development department Implement the ERP- CRM system
- Assist the customer during the launch of the production phase of his ERP-CRM system
- Document the customer specific setup and brief our helpdesk
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Management or equivalent
- You are attracted by the IT sector, and ERP-CRM in particular
- You are interested in automating Administration Business Processes
- You have a good knowledge of relational databases (MS SQL Server) and of the management information systems
- Experience (minimum 2 years) with the assistance and/or implementation of an ERP-CRM system
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM and/or Sage is required
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- Resistant to stress.
- Your native tongue is French or Dutch, with a very good knowledge of Belgium’s second language. A good English is a plus.
- Full time employment in Belgium
- Pleasant offices in the South East of Brussels (Auderghem) with free parking
- Integration in a dynamic, professional team
- An attractive compensation package, in accordance with your skills and prior professional experience
- Continuous training and competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical and/or management skills
- A challenging opportunity in an innovative and dynamic companyFor more information, please contact Pascale Robroeks at +32 475 514 493
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org