Business Intelligence Consultant
The challenge :
As Business Intelligence Responsible at Megabyte, you are the key person for all BI Solutions (Qlik, MS Power BI, …). Your function has multiple facets: As BI Consultant,
- You realise the pre-sales demonstrations, the analysis, and the estimates for the quotations.
- You implement the BI Solutions, and will be working with various database sources, as: MS SQL, Oracle, Sybase SQL, Excel, SharePoint,…)
- You create the data models in order to answer the needs described in the analysis.
As Project Manager,
- You organise and follow up all the stages of the project
- You ensure deadlines and budgets are met, on a functional as well as on an administrative level
- In the production phase, you will be involved in the training of the key users, and the drafting of the internal and external documentation.
As BI Solutions Responsible,
- You closely follow the technological evolutions
- You organise commercial and technical workshops, as well as assistance sessions for your colleagues
Your Profile :
- Bachelor or Master degree in finance or management
- First successful experience in the field of Business Intelligence.
- Good understanding of the MS tools : Excel, Access, Visio and other collaboration tools
- You have worked with one or more BI solutions : QlikView, QlikSense or MS Power BI
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- You are familiar with MS SQL Server and similar products
- You have an analytical mind and are solutions oriented
- You are motivated by your passion for IT
- You are a team player and good communicator
- You like to work autonomously and you have attention to detail
- A good decisional spirit oriented towards continuous improvement and eager to learn new skills is indispensable
- Your native tongue is French or Dutch, with a good understanding of Belgium’s second language. A good English is a plus.
- Full time employment in Belgium
- Pleasant offices in the South East of Brussels (Auderghem) with free parking
- Continuous Training opportunities
- An attractive compensation package, in accordance with your skills and prior professional experience
For more information, please contact Pascale Robroeks at +32 475 514 493 Send us your resumé to email@example.com